2. You should take time to go and sit in your classroom for a while and just bask in the glory. You won't get a chance to do that once you get started, you will be too busy. So glad I did this!
3. Write down EVERYTHING you need to do. Then, don't lose that paper.... like I did....
|4. There are many sacrifices a teacher makes for their students. A short teacher has to make even more, even if it means risking your life to climb on counter tops to Swiffer things.|
6. You should have a best friend help you. Shout out to Lacy, who was an AMAZING cleaning/organizing/ unpacking/ bulletin board/ singing buddy!!
|7. This is the perfect classroom pet. It doesn't make noise, eat much, and, the best part: It can't die, because it is dead already... :)|
9. Dollar Tree has more supplies and items than you could ever imagine.
10. It is fun to do before and after shots of your classroom.
|Here is the before picture of my classroom! Stay tuned to see how it has changed! Who has some cool ideas and suggestions for this space?? Let me know!|
Until next week! :)